Are you organised and good with money? Would you like to be part of a friendly and supportive team whilst contributing to the growth of the arts in your local community. Through volunteering with the Cloth Road Arts you could:
– Learn something new
– Build your CV
– Meet like minded people
– Become more involved in the local community
– Find out more about what’s going on in the arts in Wiltshire
– Open up a range of networking opportunities
– Have your say in the direction of the Cloth Road Arts
The Cloth Road Arts is a not-for-profit collective, formed in 2004 with the purpose of promoting visual arts and artists in Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge, Melksham and the surrounding villages of West Wiltshire. As part of this promotion of visual arts we organise regular networking and exhibition opportunities, including our established Arts Week event; an open studios for a nine day period every other year.
We are currently seeking a Treasurer to help support us in making the Cloth Road Arts a vibrant and dynamic organisation moving into the future. The role would include:
– Keeping and general overview of financial matters.
– Managing the income from fundraising and sales.
– Act as signatory for and receive communications and statements from the organisations bank account.
– Produce regular balance sheets to be shared at meetings.
– Keeping financial records or ‘book keeping’.
– Pay invoices/bills.
– Contribute towards the writing of funding applications, especially the budget side of them, as necessary.
Guidance and support would be given to anyone wishing to take on this role.
If you are interested in joining us, or have any questions, then please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.